Les Courrais is located in Auvergne at the border of the Allier and Puy-de-Dôme. Exactly in the middle of France.
Both departments offer a variety of unspoiled nature.
Hilly to ca750m, many forests, lakes, rivers and ancient villages.
Les Courrais belongs to La Celle and in this small village (about 400 inhabitants).
Other grocery can be done at Saint-Éloy-les-Mines 7 km. or in Commentry 15 km.
In the woods behind our roulotte park can you enjoy hiking and mountain biking, and on the road
motorbiking and cycling
In the cottage and in the roulotte will you find a folder with various information about the environment.
A small selection of what to do in the area:
• Canoe rentals (19 km) in Pont de Menat, you ride is on the Sioulle by Gorges Sioulle.
• A swimming lake with a beach and play in Lapeyrousse (8 km).
• Adventure park Mont Oz Arbres in Echassieres 19 km.
• Golf Sainte Agathe Neris Les Bains 20km.
• Amusement park and zoo at La Pal 84 km.
• Vulcania Theme Park (an amusement park where various spectacular ways explains the origin of the volcanoes) at 83 km. You are there also in the Puy-de-Dôme, one of the higher mountains of the Auvergne (approx 1460m).
Castles and ruins:
• Chateau Chouvigny
• Chateau Rocher
Large cities near:
• Montlucon (here you can find all major supermarkets) 27 km.
• Vichy (famous for its springs) 64 km.
• Moulins 68 km.
• Clermont Ferrand 72 km.
• Charroux a medieval village that is until the 148 most beautiful villages of France can count. 38 km.